WEP’s vision is to see a society with right based culture, peaceful living, and co-existence.
WEP is dedicated to promoting attitudinal change and increasing access to opportunities for women, girls, and children. In pursuit of this vision, WEP provides practical tools and resources by organizing events, engaging with the target community, and providing support. Our goal is to build sustained and developed communities led by women, with a focus on the following themes:
- Gender equality
- Inclusion and opportunities
- Health, safety, and protection
- Education and Training
- Enterprise Development and Networking
- Peace, Participation, and Leadership
- Resource center and Best Practices.
- Initiate self-help initiatives to build viable social institutions and promote an organizational culture at the community level.
- Globally recognized interventions to improve education and health, reducing poverty conditions.
- Promote natural resources and indigenous skills of women to improve livelihoods, and provide services for women and children’s survivors for their reintegration, promoting human rights.
- Promote gender-based governance, peace, and participation.
- Institutionalize resource centers and networks accessible to stakeholders for decision-making solutions and best practices.
Culture and value system:
WEP values a safe and dignified work environment conducive to targeted tasks. Core values include mutual respect, justice and rule of law, respect for social, cultural, and religious values/norms, transparency and accountability, innovation and participation, and privacy, confidentiality, and best practices for clients.