A reputable national level Non-Governmental organization (NGO) invites applications from suitable candidates for appointment against the following position for one year and is extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
Women Empowerment Pakistan believes on gender equality so there will be an equal opportunity for male and female candidates.
|S. No.||Name of Position||Place of Posting||Qualification||Experience/Responsible for||Age|
|1.||Deputy Program Manager||Ghotki||MA or equivalent||. Minimum 3 years relevant experience.|
2. Should Support team manager and perform management duties when manager is absent or out of office.
3. Should be Define program implementation modalities (Targeting criteria, mobilization, local partnerships, monitoring systems, staff schedule etc.)
4. Should be Define overall CMAM implementation plan in collaboration with partners as well as internally.
|2.||Logistic Assistant||Ghotk||BA or equivalent||1. Minimum 2 years of relevant experience|
2. To manage the stock of medicines (in/out) in the office
3. Overseeing inbound logistics, brokerage, customs, and warehouse and distribution functions
|25 to 55 years|
|3.||Admin||Ghotki||B.COM/BBA||1. University degree in applicable field (MBA,Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, I.T)|
2. 2 years of proven experience as an Administrative officer or similar role
3. Solid Knowledge of office problems
4. Proficient in MS Office
5. Strong organization skills with a problem solving attitude including skills of Communication, Equipment Handling, Book keeping and Paper Management
|25 to 55 years|
|4.||MIS||Ghotki||BCS or equivalent||1. Graduate or equivalent degree in Computer Sciences. Master degree will be preferred|
2. Experienced Professional
3. 3 Years Prior experience of data collection and data entry in web based interface.
4. To manage the administrative systems of the MIS Unit, including filing system.
5. To gather data and organize these into meaningful reports that will help management in making decisions.
6. To ensure accuracy of reports provided to all levels of management.
|20 to 45 years|
|Ghotki||Bachelors degree in Social Sciences||1. Local resident of district Ghotki villages.|
2. Should have experience of social mobilization (preferably in health projects).
3. Should be capable of community mapping and supervising field staff.
4. Should be capable of reporting information / data.
5. Females Are Encouraged To Apply
|20 to 45 years|
|Ghotki||Master’s Degree in Public Health||1. Qualification:- Candidates should be at least Well Qualified Degree Holders |
2. Minimum Experience:-Preferably have 3 years of working experience in the field interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply
3. Well qualification, Excellent Spoken and Written Local (Sindhi) and English language skills. Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
4. Females Are Encouraged To Apply
|8.||Office Boy||Ghotki||Primary||Primary Pass from Recognized Board/ Institution. Having Experience in the Relevant Field. Age Limit:||30 Max|
|9.||Security Guard||Ghotki||Matric||Retired from law enforcement will be preferred|
2.Need security silence
3.Minimum 2 certificates in security operations
4.Perform static door operations
6.Check ID, Refuse entry where necessary
|25 to 40|
Interested candidates should submit their detailed CV’s on email@example.com till 5th April 2019.
The Local candidates of the district will be preferred.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates would be called for interviews.